Root Sony Xperia Tipo Dual
Sony Tipo is the latest addition in the Sony family released last year. It is one of the best low range Android phones available in the mobile market. It runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with an 800 MHz single-core processor, 2.5 internal storage, 512 ram and 3.2 mp camera. It also comes with a 3.2 inch 320*480 pixel display. With its features, it easily rules out its other competitors. It also comes in a dual sim brand with the exact same specification for dual sim lovers. This post will help you Root Sony Xperia Tipo Dual .
You may wonder why you need to root Sony Xperia Tipo Dual. Though it is the best phone in its range with lots of features packed in it, rooting is necessary in it. As it comes with good gaming graphics, one will love to play HD games in it. But the problem they will face is internal storage. As most of the HD games are above 1 Gb, you can only install 2-3 good HD games in it. But rooting clears out this problem which lets you install all of applications or games into the micro sd card. There are many more reasons too for rooting, like installing custom ROM into it (Which is beneficial for the phone as it will overclock the device) , Installing Walkman application and Bravia Engine into the device which is absent in the device surprisingly. So let’s stop finding reasons for rooting and start rooting the device itself.
How to Root Sony Xperia Tipo Dual or Tipo :
In this section we will give you a simple script. It will allow your device to be rooted easily.
Safety Measures Before Proceeding:
- Charge your Sony Tipo or Tipo Dual for atleast 70% – 80% . Or else in some cases using the method in low battery device can result in a bricked device.
- Backup your Apps and personal data. (Normally it is not needed as it will not harm your data but still why keep headache)
- Close all your running Apps before doing it.
- Most importantly Turn on the “USB Debugging” Option. You can turn it on via Settings > Developer Options > Turn On USB Debugging.
- Make sure to have a proper UPS in your PC as you will need your personal computer for the process .
- Download the File Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18 by clicking here .
- Now Extract the file using Winrar or 7zip .
- Double click the RunMe.bat
- Now choose the option One and follow the instructions.
Steps To Root Sony Xperia Tipo Dual or Tipo:
Now by just following these simple steps, you will be able to root your device in less than 5 minutes. Make sure you do not make any mistake. Now you have learnt how to Root Sony Experia Tipo Dual. If you feel any difficulties or bugs in the process do comment to notify us.